I’m passionate about reverse engineering, gaming, machine learning, penetration testing, software development, and cryptography.
So when I do have the luxury of indulgence I’d spend my free time on:
- Cracking Boot2Roots from VulnHub.
- Try hard HackTheBox.
- Defusing binary bombs like the CMU bomb.
- Hours of Civilization.
- Challenges & CTFs on Root-Me.
- Try-hard bug bounty hunting (never got one).
- Learning a new language, currently: Rust
Things I think I can do:
- Radare 2
- Python backend development (Django, Flask)
- Can calculate SHA hashes by hand
- Survive Gandhi’s nukes in Civ (Debatable)