A Computer Science and Mathematics undergraduate student at the University of Edinburgh. I play CTF with the cr0wn 🇬🇧.
I’m passionate about reverse engineering, gaming, machine learning, penetration testing, software development, and cryptography.
Things I think I can do:
- Programming - Rust, C/C++, Go, Haskell, Python, Dart, TypeScript
- Reverse engineering
- Frontend development (ReactJS/Native, Vue.JS)
- Backend development (Django, Flask, Rocket, Kafka)
- Mobile development (Android Kotlin, Flutter)
- Calculate SHA hashes by hand
When I do have the luxury of indulgence I’d spend my free time on:
- Cracking Boot2Roots .
- Reverse engineering stuff.
- Learning a new language, currently: Verilog.
- Playing HackTheBox and CryptoHack.
Like many CS undergrads I am thirsty for work and internships. So if you are hiring in the UK or Malaysia please feel free to reach out.