A Computer Science and Mathematics undergraduate student at the University of Edinburgh. I play CTF with the cr0wn 🇬🇧.
I’m passionate about reverse engineering, gaming, machine learning, penetration testing, software development, and cryptography.
So when I do have the luxury of indulgence I’d spend my free time on:
- Cracking Boot2Roots .
- Reverse engineering crackmes and malware.
- Hours of Civilization.
- Try-hard bug bounty hunting.
- Learning a new language, currently: Verilog & Korean
Things I think I can do:
- Reverse engineering
- Frontend development (ReactJS/Native, Vue.JS)
- Backend development (Django, Flask, Gin-Gonic)
- Mobile development (Android Kotlin, Flutter)
- Can calculate SHA hashes by hand (Very useless)
- Survive Gandhi’s nukes in Civ (Debatable)
Like many CS undergrads I am thirsty for work and internships. So if you are hiring in the UK or Malaysia, please take a look at my CV.